Bowlings (was Re: The Math)

Donna Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 12 04:23:20 GMT 2001

thank you gents.  I could not find any link to anything that said bowlings
except for one in the oem systems & parts => bosch systems => lots of bosch
stuff => miscellaneous => bowling calcs, but this link did not work.  the
one that Guy provided below did work & it is different than the one that is
on the page above (it is http://sural.jlaburg/~grippo/auto_noframe.html).

anywho, thanks again.  both the spread shee & what is @ the bowling &
grippo site is what i am looking for.

Bob Wooten