Honda Integra Ecm

Peter Fenske Peter_Fenske at bcit.ca
Sun Jan 14 19:51:52 GMT 2001

Hi All

Has anyone on the list ever looked at the Honda/Acura ecm..I take it
you can remove the eprom and subs a zif socket? Is the processor
a 6805 derivative as I have heard say..Does anyone except superchips
have any info on the lookup tables..

The reason I am beggin for info is that I put a header and a cat
back system on my 1.6 DOHC integra powered honda and
now have a bad stumble at 2000 rpm.. Never there at spirited
driving but during drive to work it is bother some.

Not sure about honda's adaptive ability but would rasing the fuel
pressure provide additional transient fueling.

Last but not least has anyone tried subsituding 16 ohm svo
injectors for the honda 2.1ohm and resistor injector. Would
doing this fry the ecm drivers?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

:peter