flowbench

grobbins grannys at sos.net
Mon Jan 15 00:49:38 GMT 2001

You could calibrate your MAF flowmeter by rigging up a standard orifice
& manometer setup.
That would give you some ballpark numbers if you wanted to compare
your work with the outside world.

You would still need a vacuum gauge/magnehelic/MAP sensor to monitor
the test pressure (an important variable), even if you are only comparing
your own test results.

Grant