Where can I get ignition map sample ?

RD1林台生 TysonLin at mail.igs.com.tw
Mon Jan 15 03:25:52 GMT 2001

Dear Sir:
I have questions on the ignition BTDC of turbo cars.

Where can I get some ignition samle map for turbo cars ?
And where can I find import car factory ignition setting at every RPM ?
Is that any URL or books described ignition when RPM and inlet air pressure
rised ?

I have one 91' Nissan 240SX, and I do some works on it:
Swapping 95' SR20DET
Injector: 4 X 534cc (BLITZ Injectors)
Turbine: HKS G3040 ( it owns A/R 50 at inlet housing)
ECU: Haltech E6K

When I start tuning, it's running at over rich situation.
But my engine "blow away" twice, I don't know why it "blow away" ?
I had log the data when the engine dead. When the inlet air pressure rised,
the
advanced BTDC is 35d ~ 40d (is it the fatal wrong setting ?)

Therefore,my question is, can I find a ignition sample map to tune my car?

Forgive my poor english.

Best regards,
Tyson.

AREA autosport / Taiwan, ROC.