Gear Monitoring

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:44:28 GMT 2001

The Apex AVCR boost controller has the capability to determine what gear you
are in. I reads the vehicle speed as well as engine rpm and then has a small
look-up table that you enter the gear ratios for the car in. It will then
determine the gear to be able to do gear based boost in.
Sorry I couldn't get a little more technical
Justin