Haltech map sensor switch?

James Ballenger vtjballeng at yifan.net
Thu Jan 18 04:37:33 GMT 2001

	I have an E6S which is the same as an F9x on the fuel side I think.
In any case, the software allows a change from a 1-2-3 bar and you just have
to hook up a new map sensor.  Do you mean that the map signal actually plugs
into your ECU or do you need to know how to change the software or how to
change the GM weatherpack connector to 3-bar?

James Ballenger