Haltech map sensor switch?

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Thu Jan 18 06:02:48 GMT 2001

Yeah i know i have to reprogram the haltech and get an idea of what the psi
really is -as to the rellevant map-but i figured i can do that with my
bicycle pump with a air gauge attatched to it and datalog my findings-that
way when it comes time to tune again i can use that"cheat sheet".Ill check
the box tomorrow and post the findings,thanks for the help.
--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)
Arlington, TX