Whipper Snipper Project :)

Wes Branchflower hemi_265 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:52:38 GMT 2001

Thanks for the info! I just happened to goto the electronics store today,
and though i should get a few parts, an opto-isolator, a 2n2222a transistor,
and a 2n3055, and a few leds. Then I came home and read this email!! Hmm, i
hope this good luck will continue!!
Thanks for your time, i'm gettin their slowly ;)

Cya