EFI Systems

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Mon Jan 22 18:56:55 GMT 2001

Try norwood autocraft(977-831-8111) ,Ask for Bob Norwood.Tell them Kris with
the volvo sent you.I bought a haltech f7c from him for $350,he also has some
f9 haltechs too.Hopefully he still has a bunch of those.Its a pretty good
system as long as you dont plan to run more than 22 psi of boost.Bob Norwood
also sells motechs as well-but hold on to your pants when he tels you the
price of those!!!Be aware this guy tunes ferraris and lamborghinis,so he
might so8und a bit hurried over the phone,but hes a pretty nice guy.Good
luck.--
Kris Weldy (AIM: VolvoFam3)
Arlington, TX
'87 760ti, 20psi w/B23FT, TO3/04E turbo, many mods