Wideband & knock sensors

james.drysdale at utoronto.ca james.drysdale at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 24 23:07:48 GMT 2001

Horiba, Bosch Motorsports and NGK all manufacture wideband O2 sensors, but
they're *very* expensive (>$1000) and, for the most part, are meant to be used
in dynos.

I found a good page on them here:
http://www.scuderiaciriani.com/rx7/O2_sensor.html

Do a quick search on google and you should find plenty of information regarding
their use.

james