[OT]Electronic Cams? EDN article Link

jyancey at twrol.com jyancey at twrol.com
Wed Jan 24 23:31:16 GMT 2001

I suppose that could be possible... but ambient air pressures will still
make that difficult, I would imagine. But there would be no nessisary
order, except the valve should be closed with you fire...

But then again, depending on the motor.I couldn't see it working on
anything except 1-2 cylinder motors. No
compression (yet), ambient cylinder pressures... it'll be a long cold
morning before it starts... Not to mention the lack of combustion when you
simply "pour" it in..

Joel