Another injector question

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Thu Jan 25 18:36:39 GMT 2001

At 12:13 AM 1/25/01 -0600, Steve Ruse wrote:

> Also, how can we account for the open/close delays of our
> injectors? Could that be accurately determined accurately
> by varying the duty  cycle and seeing how the flow rate
> changes from when the injectors are at 100%  duty cycle?

In addition to just selling you injectors, RC Engineering will now
do this testing for you, for a fee. See

http://www.rceng.com/procal.htm

Basically they flow test the injectors at several different pulse
widths so you can see nonlinearities in flow vs. PW time.

I don't know the prices but have been led to think they're not
super expensive, at least compared to DIYing it from the ground up.
If you have any kind of budget it's probably worth a call.

   Chris C.