New 42Volt systems

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:33:05 GMT 2001

I agree/disagree with you. There are definately compelling reasons to run
the higer voltage for more resolution on sensors but...wiring weight is
definately a concern. I could believe at least 100lb of wiring if not more
and in a 3000lb car that is at least 3%.
The intiative isn't so much for right now, but the near futur when on board
wireless pc's and communication and futur technology become standard on all
cars.
Justin