[tuner23] Palm based data logger

Greg Pitz gregpitz at compsolv.com
Thu Jan 25 20:59:27 GMT 2001

So a few questions arise, though this product should be easy to modify for
us to use.  That is, assuming all the data is available in a single
location as they are implying is the case with the DSM (of which I don't
know anything).  Where are they plugging into the DSM network?  What type
of adapter are they using RS232 --> what, if anything as well?

Release is scheduled for Q2, 2001