DIY_UEGO

BT btisdale at cybersol.com
Sat Jan 27 22:47:28 GMT 2001

Hello, Chad -

Got the unit assembled & pretty well checked out.  I rewired the base of Q5
thru 33k to U5A output as you suggested.  Also omitted the two diodes from
Q1's collector.

The voltages I get out of the unit do not correspond to the data listed on
the data sheets; there must be a trim function that will bring things in
line w/ the data you recorded.

In free air, I get a voltage of +0.240 at Vout.  Directing a stream of
propane at the sensor gets me a voltage of around +1.44v.  Magnitude is off
(?), as are the absolute voltages.  BUT(!!!) the thing works!  Eureka!

Any suggestions as to offsetting and scaling the output?

Thanks for any assistance you can give -

Barry