gm map sensor

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Tue Jan 30 22:59:00 GMT 2001

Just ask for either of the two 2bar P/N's that I mentioned earlier, and
that'll get you a 2bar MAP from a GM dealer.  Connector wise, you can either
grind the locator tab off-of your 1bar connector, or order the proper 2bar
connector pig-tail assembly.  The various 1 & 2 & 3 bar MAP P/N's and
corresponding connector P/N's were discussed in detail not too long ago on
this list.  Give a holler if you can't find that info, and I'll forward it
your way.

Walt.

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org