carb=> EFI, polish inside of intake now?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 30 23:48:12 GMT 2001

Knock the big stuff down with emery rolls
Maybe blast with a media, or even sand.
Best would be clean and then barrier coat.
If the ports are the same (between the two manifolds), then, just what you
pick up in volume for air since there is no fuel in there is huge
difference.
Polishing is for the humans, engines don't care about how they look.
Again, IMO
Bruce