haltech mapsensor change-offer to pay for switch

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Wed Jan 31 03:25:13 GMT 2001

The MPX2200AP, according to my Motorola Selection Guide,  is an absolute
pressure transducer listed as good for 0 to 29PSI or 0 200 kPa.   It's
temperature compensated and calibrated on chip.

Since atmospheric is ~15PSI this sensor is good to 14 PSI boost.

In other words... you don't need to change it unless the Haltech processor
input cannot handle the range and somehow I doubt that.

John Dammeyer