EGOR

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jan 31 22:26:42 GMT 2001

Your too nice.
He felt threatened by any competion, and went home.
The DIY one, was just an excuse for him to bow out, in a snit.
With a market saturated with 900+ ones,  700 was cheaper.  I think it was
well over $500 if you actually wanted to do anything with it (plus sensor)
The spike in sensor cost, queered things all around.
was 131 and doubled overnight.
Would have thought screaming Honda customers would have brought it back down
by now.  Trouble with Sheople
Bruce

From: "steve ravet" <sravet at arm.com>