EGOR artwork posted

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Sun Jul 1 08:01:01 GMT 2001

I have posted the first cut of the EGOR artwork.  DO NOT MAKE boards from
this artwork!

I have made a few changes.  I added connectors.  I may have added them in
the wrong place, so please correct me as needed.

Especially, I would guess that CON1 pin 1 goes to Vp.

Why can't the two power supplies created by D1 and D3 be combined?

The two resistors R38 and R39 can be removed when the artwork is nearer to
completetion.  It allows my tools to remain happy during the debug stage.

I changed the size of C2 and C3 so as to have good layout info.

I don't know too much about the use of this circuit.  Should it be mounted
in an enclosure?

David Hunt (bama)