911 Porsche, kit to convert from mechanical injectors to electronic?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 6 11:16:39 GMT 2001

Then I'd guess finding an EFI porsche and ripping the EFI off of it would be
easiest.  Now if your fabing your own manifolds, figure out what ecm you
want to use, and then see what sensors it uses.   Throtlle bodies vary on
size alot so you need to have some idea of what you actually need.
   The direct answer to tyour guestion is no I don't know of any kit for
doing what your asking.
HTH
Bruce
   There was mention of a URL like Pelicanparts.com for Porsche stuff.
Might track them down....