Honda/NTK O2 sensor (redux)

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Fri Jul 6 16:44:46 GMT 2001

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:52:12 -0600 "Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse"
<gwoodhouse2 at home.com> writes:

>If you know what vehicle it came out of or have a p/n you
> can call
> NTK tech support in Michigan, (248) 926-6900, for further
> information on
> this sensors capabilities.  I have received very straight answers
> from John
> McQuarry (not sure of spelling on last name), unlike the Japanese
> counterparts at NTK.

Did they say anything about how hard they are to get? I've had one on
order from NAPA for almost two months now. The NAPA guy says they are
just real scarce. Probably too many of you guys buying them, maybe?  I
don't think he's just stringing me on or incompatent, cause he shows me
the search he pulls up on his computer, and last week there were zip in
any of the distribution sites he gets his parts from.

BTW, what kinds of things did this guy have to say about the sensors? Any
problems or pitfalls?? Tnx.

Brian