Logs of individual cyl with O2+WB

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 10 20:23:51 GMT 2001

I'd like to see what the resolution is like for a v8 at 6,500 rpm.
I've had a scope on a NTK WB, and the resolution was many times what your
showing.
It also looks alot like something else I've seen on the market, but I'm no
getting in the middle of a discusion like that.

If this is a DIY Scanner for a resonable price, then I'd say it's a good
thing.  But, anything more then that I'd have serious reservations about it.
Bruce

From: "Richard Wakeling" <kojab at optushome.com.au>
Subject: Logs of individual cyl with O2+WB