Maximum advance

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Wed Jul 11 11:45:28 GMT 2001

I've also been thinking about a pressure transducer. It
seems like it would be to SA what a WB O2 is to AFR. Should
be able to tune the SA to best pressure. And be able to
see how close to too much SA the engine is running.

If you can keep us informed on your findings it will be
much appreciated.

BobR.