DIY_EFI Digest V5 #663

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Thu Jul 12 15:24:39 GMT 2001

Oh I'm sure it goes right up there.  Like I said,  with a 1500:1 to
2000:1 turns ratio the theoretical voltage is staggering.  But,  even
under the high pressure of the combustion chanmer (harder to create a
spark there than in open air) most of the time with clean plugs 20Kv is
all you probably will see.

John Dammeyer

quotes) in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org