WB Instruments

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Thu Jul 12 19:49:18 GMT 2001

Hi,

Yes,  we're considering this one even though it's twice the price of the
one from Winnipeg.  RS232 output isn't nearly as valuable as the 0V to
5V output that this one has.  We can attach that to one of the free
inputs of the Dyno and therefore log HP, Torque and AFM on the dyno run.
Additionally,  making the Fuel Injection Computer work with 0 to 5V is a
no brainer so it also helps for tuning.  That and a Numeric display
makes it an attractive beast.  My tech is checking into calibration and
what needs to be done on a regular basis to validate the results.  I'll
keep you all posted.

John Dammeyer