WB Instruments

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 03:57:58 GMT 2001

I would imagine that for us that are going to use it as a reference for
tuning something that does not have any individual cyl tuning ability, a
nice long (relatively speaking) filter would really be a good thing.  this
way we have an average line that we can look @ & use as a greater than, less
than kind of thing.

But on the other hand, for those of us picky @ times types, this would be a
fantastic thing to have w/a short filter would be VERY interesting &
insightful.  I bet that IF, we can distinguish the noise from the signal,
that being able to interpret the data would be a LOT of interesting stuff.

As I see it, the hard part for us novices, would be to be able to
distinguish the noise from the signal, & then interpret the data from that.

COOL, ntl
BW