WB Instruments

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Fri Jul 13 18:12:40 GMT 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:27:57 -0400 "rr" <rrauscher at nni.com> writes:
> I placed an Excel data file into incoming. It
> includes columns of interest for WB O2 observation.

Thank you for that Bob, it is good to see data. Like they say, a picture
worth 1K words. A couple further questions:

How far downstream from the NB o2 sensor is your WB sensor? Zooming in on
the data seems to show a delay between the two, so I'm assuming this is
because they're not at the same place in the exhaust stream? Looks like
the WB is later in the pipe?

Second thing. Right after peak rpm, there is a blip in the MAP, where
manifold vacuum rises, and then is followed by what looks like WOT. Was
this a shift point, or did you cause that by just an abrupt throttle
change? As a beginner, I can't tell what I am seeing in the graph.
Assuming you remember.

TIA,
Brian