Professional wide band mixture measurement options.

Chris Wilson chris at formula3.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 13:32:58 GMT 2001

I need to buy a turn key ready wide band fuel read out, ideally one that
is both mains and 12 volt operated, so it can also be used in car. Would
people care to voice an opinion on which is best, both value for money
wise and performance wise? Have been looking at the Motec unit
(http://www.motec.com.au) but believe Horiba do one, and someone on this
list in Sweden apparently does another. Haven't the time or inclination
to make one, I need to dyno a car with a mappable ECU soon and want to
have accurate mixture read outs available. (RX-7 3rd gen converted to
single turbo).

Thanks.

--
Best regards,