Honda WB Sensor question

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 25 00:29:00 GMT 2001

Hi John and all,

    A thought crossed my mind about these four digits stamped across one of the
hex flats near the threaded section of the WB sensor. Could these four digits
correspond in some way with the calibration resistor in the plug or the heater
resistance.

I have two and they measure up as follows.

Hex marked 0113,  Cal resistor   4.31 K ohm, Heater resistance 3.1 ohm.
Hex marked 0717,  Cal resistor 11.83 K ohm, Heater resistance 3.2 ohm.

Could I ask all of you who have the same type of WB sensor to post the same data
and see if it there is any intelligence to these digits.

TIA
Cheers Richard