Turbo Shuffle

md4etal md4etal at netzero.net
Mon Jul 30 02:46:53 GMT 2001

Another question is do the turbos have a compressor recirculation valve.  It
sounds like the system is near the surge limit and the two are getting into
a harmonic.

Porsche and even lowly Chrysler had a bypass valve that would allow the
compressor inlet and outlet be connected so that the compressor was not
"operating" under a low flow condition.

Mike D