Hi i am new to the list and i have a cpl of ??'s

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Jul 30 19:48:25 GMT 2001

> > At 04:33 PM 7/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> > >I have an EFI toyota supra 87 model and i was wondering how could i
> measure
> > >the injector duty and make my own little gauge for it??

There are a couple pulsewidth meter projects on the diy-efi page.  One
is atmel based, the other (mine) is PIC based.  If you're handy with
microcontroller assembly this is a good starter project.  You can get
surplus alphanumeric LCD displays for a few dollars, they're very easy
to drive from a microcontroller, and you can probably find a
microcontroller with pulse width measuring hardware built in.  A little
wire wrapping and you're off and running.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com