oxygen sensor location?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Jul 30 21:08:13 GMT 2001

I am also running headers & duals w/a TBI. I put O2 bungs in both
sides and the crossover. With one sensor being used in the pipe
with no leaks works. Haven't tried the crossover yet. Figured I'd
get it all tuned up and move it there and see how it runs.

Problem is: There is a small leak in the pass side 4-1 collector
area. So, can't test like that. Can't use the pass side O2 either.

Anyway, I'm not having any problems with it in the one side.

BobR.