Be famous among gearheads!

David & Cheryl Haggard david at newcovenant.com
Wed Jun 20 19:04:57 GMT 2001

   In the meantime, if you use Microsoft Outlook for email--
Pull down the "View" menu
Choose "Current View > By Conversation Topic"

   Voila! Conversations sorted by thread!
   Not sure, but I think Outlook Express does the same thing.

Dave Haggard
   1988 Formula Firebird
   305 2 X 2-bbl CFI (under construction)
   http://www.newcovenant.com/firebird/