SpeedPro Tuning

David Gregory dcg1174 at tntech.edu
Thu Jun 21 14:58:15 GMT 2001

Well, i've no direct experience with either of these, but they might be
worth a try

http://www.electronickits.com/kit/complete/data/ck2000.htm

this a kit made by a company in australia here:
http://kitsrus.com/kits.html#k118

you can download the software to run with the unit and try it out.

and this an already assembled unit that seems to be very similar, but more
$$$

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=ADC1
1

perhaps the software would be better on the more "comercial" unit... but i'm
not sure.  the company that makes the unit is in the UK, and they offer
downloads too: http://www.picotech.com/data-acquisition.html  you can order
it direct and shipping might come out cheaper... but it might take a while
too with the economy shipping from UK.

I hope that helps

david