Pressure sensors????

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Thu Jun 21 15:18:43 GMT 2001

I used just a fuel pressure gauge tapped into the turbine inlet - you might
try an oil pressure or fuel pressure sender - range is right.  3 bar MAP
sensor would work, too, at least up to 30#.  Use enough copper tubing so's
hot stuff does not get to the sender or gauge.  Back pressure (exhaust)
*may* exceed 2.5x boost pressure, should run more like slightly over boost
pressure.  My readings were just 'eyeballed', not datalogged.

Barry