FI virgin - New project

Simon Powell spowell at mailrelay.wcox.com
Thu Jun 21 22:02:03 GMT 2001

	Hi group,

		I have been lurking for the past few weeks. I have a car
that I would like to convert to TPI.

	I am a fair mechanic and am looking for any information (books,
websites etc.) that can detail the conversion of a carbureted small
block Chevy to TPI.  I have a 1986 intake manifold with fuel rails and
injectors that I would like to use. I know I need a wiring harness and
ECM, sensors and fuel pump. What I don't know is which ones to use, what
else I might need and where to start.

	Any and all information is greatly appreciated. I would even
share the start to finish pictures and documentation I plan on
generating.

	Seeker.
	1979 Z28