Oversized EPROM's & Multiple Programs

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Tue Jun 26 01:08:23 GMT 2001

Thanks.  What's a DME?  When you say power down, do you mean key-off
engine-off, then switch, then key-on and run, or simply reduce power and
switch on the fly?  Appreciate the feedback.  My bud says thanks.......

>I have a DME operating with an external switch for 2 different programs on
a single EPROM. One performance program and a second is the >stock program.
You have to power down to switch programs.