Be famous among gearheads!

Guy Hill guy at hts.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 20:13:30 GMT 2001

Hi Steve

Did you get my email to you re the se7ens list?

Steve Potter (list admin) does run his own server www.se7ens.net. He
also hosts several other domains as well. I'm not sure what software it
uses but it works, and very well too. Have a poke around from the above
address. He runs several lists all from there.

Cheers
Guy