MAP Sensor

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at baesystems.com
Fri Mar 9 12:57:52 GMT 2001

My company has changed my e-mail address so I've resent this post...

I have made my own MAP sensor from a differential bridge sensor (-1 to 0 bar). It
works fine but I'm unsure of the expected range on a manifold, so far I've only
managed to get down to -780 mbar. If this is about typical I can alter the gain and
span to get better resolution over the expected range.  My sensor also is
differential to atmospheric pressure, where as the OEM sensors do not seem to be,
is the correct?

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by telephoning +44(1252) 373232. You should not copy it
or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to
any other person.