circuit to use GM temperature sensors for voltage based data acquisition input?

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Fri Mar 9 17:25:40 GMT 2001

I want to build a circuit to use the stock GM sensors in a standalone type
of application (not as part of the GM wiring harness/ECM). I have 5 volt, 10
volt, 12 volt and 13.8 volt power supplies already available in the data
acquisition system. I want as close to the full 10 volt range as possible
for the input into the data acquisition to improve reasolution and accuracy.
Yes, I could use 0 to1 volt but I'd rather not if I don't have to (the
display and transfer function is programmable so it doesn't even have to be
linear although it makes it much easier if it is).

Jason

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org