DIY_EFI Digest V5 #514

DIY_EFI Digest DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org
Sat Mar 10 16:44:35 GMT 2001

DIY_EFI Digest         Thursday, March 1 2001         Volume 05 : Number 514

In this issue:

	RE: Igniters => DIS
	Re: Igniters => DIS
	RE: Igniters => DIS
	Re: CDI systems info wanted
	even more simple waste spark help or burnt fingers,smoke and little fried bits...
	Re: Igniters => DIS
	Re: CDI systems info wanted
	Re: CDI systems info wanted
	DIY- UEGO
	RE: Igniters => DIS
	Re: Igniters => DIS
	RE: Igniters => DIS
	RE: Igniters => DIS
	RE: Igniters => DIS

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.