Wide Band O2

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at home.com
Mon Mar 12 16:02:14 GMT 2001

Bruce, I understand that this group has a DIY charter.  I do a lot of DIY
myself, just not in this area.  I am simply trying to track down where
Garfield's commercial embodiment of the EGOR project went to as a means to
determine if this is a solution for me.  I thought that some of the folks on
this list might know.  If no one knows, I'll get out of your hair.  I do not
have access to a wide band O2 in my region for tuning, and I don't have the
financial resources to buy a Haltech or NTK system for my personal
motorsports interest.

Thanks, Glenn.