Wide Band O2's

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 12 16:20:14 GMT 2001

The only tricks are being able to solder, and ordering parts.
For those at the non engineering end of things then just hang out will
things are more refined.   If you don't know how to solder then this is the
time to try and learn how.    If your serious about EFI, your going to have
to learn that anyway
Bruce