MAP Sensor

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at baesystems.com
Wed Mar 14 10:57:21 GMT 2001

The system is DIY, It works VERY well on my prototype vehicle (fiesta). I now want
to put it on my MG (SUs) which do not have a convenient TPS. Therefore I was going
to use the manifold vac for a load value. As the fuelling is by carbs and therefore
metered relative to differential pressure (i.e. manifold to atmospheric) I assumed
that for load I would use the same. If I need to change the sensor, or just block
off one of the ports that should not be too much of a problem. I suppose I could
try both methods and see what the difference is.

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by telephoning +44(1252) 373232. You should not copy it
or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to
any other person.