MAP Sensor

Murphy, Ian Ian.Murphy at Arrows.com
Wed Mar 14 12:07:35 GMT 2001

Probably both gauge or absolute pressure will work fine for your system,
unless you intend to drive up and down alpine mountains on a regular basis.
Otherwise all you have to worry about is baro changes which are quite small.
Are you calibrating on a dyno or just on the road?

I don't know much about carbs, but I believe that they tend to lean out as
altitude increases. That might mask any issues with your DIS anyway. I could
be wrong - any Pike Peak hillclimbers out there willing to comment?

Ian