DIY WBO2 pc board

NickG nikog at mediaone.net
Thu Mar 15 00:38:19 GMT 2001

I'm interesting in making the DIY WBO2 sensor for myself. I've been
following it since it's introduction a few months ago, but don't want to
build it *just yet*. According to the postings since its introduction, it
still has some details in the schematics that need to be ironed out. I get
the feeling from BruceP's posts that there will be updated drawings shortly.

If (when) new, more finalized schematics are introduced, would anybody be
interested in building a bunch of PC boards for it? The more that are made,
the cheaper it will be. This way, we get a better chance of building a
functional tool, and it's performace and reliablility will be better. Note,
this is not meant to be for a commercial venture. Just a bunch of DIY list
members making a group purchase of a item necessary for their WBO2 sensor.

Oh, and I have no experience designing PC boards, so somebody else would
have to do it ;) I just wanted to throw out that idea.

Nick