DIY WBO2 pc board

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 15 01:21:11 GMT 2001

PCBs are the least of the hurdles.
We need folks to be the pioneers, and get some of what we have on the road.
Still need some folks to work out an useful output stage.

If you were to work out a board for a limited run of 5 or so that might be a
different matter, but like I've said this is still in the experimenters
stage.     There is still work to be done.
Bruce