DIY_EFI Digest V5 #534

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 15 02:57:07 GMT 2001

There are 3 of the diagram posted versions floating around, and now Barry's
refinement.   I hope that we get a few more dare devils involved before we
start doing boards is all.   Obviously it would be nice to have a lil PCB
but till we get like 10 or so working models, Id say we're jumping the gun
on a PCB is all
Bruce