ODBII connector

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Thu Mar 15 09:03:32 GMT 2001

AMP do not make (and don't intend to) the male connector, as the volumes
aren't high enough for them.
Delphi-Packard do one but I think it's quite expensive:

Fully populated 16-way connector inc. 3ft cable attached - part number
12143692
or
16-pin connector housing moulding - 12110252
Retaining clip - 21110254
Crimp terminal pin - 12047581
Backshell not available - DIY!

http://www.delphiauto.com/index.cfm?location=456#150